Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yes, I've updated!

For those of you whom have informed me that I have not been keeping up on my blog adequately enough for you, here I am! Unfortunately for you, I am recovering from a trip to Phoenix(visiting two of you whom were scolding me-shall remain nameless!!!) and do not have the time to write much! It is 3:54pm and I just got out of the shower!!! And everyone is now up from naps, so this will have to do for now. I have officially updated!! I promise to be back very soon!

2 comments:

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

Haa! Well I'm glad you at least had time to shower AND blog today! :)

pam said...

Don't let people "push" you around. You'll get to it when you get to it. Understanding that you have three kiddos to deal with including a baby and a toddler which is A LOT of work is hard for people who aren't there or don't get to spend time with you. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys again today...talk to you later!