Monday, June 15, 2009

So Jesse is out of town this week taking his youth to camp and the kidos and I are on our own. Today was our lazy lazy day. Stayed in jammies 'till about three, had pancakes for "breakfast" around eleven on the living room floor, watched Beauty and the Beast three times, made bead necklaces and bracelets, and painted nails. Then decided to get some fresh air and went walking with a friend. Went to the store to get some yummy treats for the week, came home took baths and got back in our pjs! (It sounds a little girly, but Gideon didn't really mind for today! ) We have a few different things planned for the week but thought this was a great way to start our fun week. Hopefully I can keep up with everyone this week, I don't do very well when Jesse isn't here and he's never been gone for so long. I have to admit...I'm a big scaredy cat!! I just can't sleep without him. Last night I made it to bed around 4 and got a couple hours of sleep before Gideon was up at 7! It's only 10:30 right now, maybe I'll do a little better tonight! I borrowed a stack of movies from my parents to keep me occupied during my long nights- right now I'm watching Shall We Dance. I'd love to be able to dance like that. The other day I was watching a ballroom dance competition on PBS(I love PBS!!) it made me kind of daydream about being a dancer!(A bit of a random comment, I know. Just wanted to share! It is getting late I may just start rambling a bit.) Jesse and I are talking about putting Gabrielle in dance next year and I'm soo excited!! I do hope one of the girls will enjoy dance-one of those silly parent dreams I guess, what we didn't get to do we wish on our kids!
Okay, I really should stop before who knows where I'll go next! But I plan to write more this week-gotta keep busy!

3 comments:

pam said...

it was fun walking yesterday. I'll call you tomorrow when i get done at the hair place and see what we want to do. i won't be able to swim since i'm lightening my hair but i'm up for anything else.

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

I love that you write so much when Jesse is gone!! I always dream that I could dance. You should watch "So you think you can dance" on Wed. nights. It makes me want to dance. :) I understand the part of not being able to sleep. When I'm in Ne. and Deric is home I think I'll have a hard time too!!

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

I forgot to write that I'm so looking forward to having those girly days with Sophi. It sounds like fun!!