Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Surviving School :)


We are into week two of school here and everyone has survived so far!! I feel far from really knowing what I should be doing and how is the best way to approach it all but, what we have been doing is going well. And I am hoping that the more steady I get on my feet, I'll be able to add in the other things that might not have been in the initial planning. I'm trying at this point not to do too much thinking about what else we could be doing or what I might be missing because I know it'll just drive me crazy and get me way too overwhelmed and I just need to focus on what we are doing right now and doing it well. I'm excited about what we've got going and know it will only get smoother and better! (Kinda sounds like I'm trying to convince myself, huh?) One of the trickiest things right now is keeping Gideon occupied and out of the way for a while in the morning, he wants to be where his sisters are but just causes an uproar wherever he goes!! That and letting Lyla be involved (cause she really wants to be a part of what I'm doing with Gabrielle) but not letting her go through kindergarten at the age of 3(but more and more she is surprising me and I think she could really do it.) So mixing preschool and kindergarten is the big thing I've been trying to figure out. I'm loving it, but I am so exhausted! And we are only in kindergarten!!! How many more years of this... Just kidding!
Ok you don't know how hard it was not to go change my background to look very fall.(I'm really into a tree thing right now, though!) I'm so ready! 30 days!!! I'm trying to wait till the official day before I go all fall crazy, though. I let you know how well that goes...

No comments: