Monday, March 16, 2009

Milestones

Another 'first' for Gideon;
This morning I discovered a little tooth peeking out at me!! Can you believe he's got his first tooth already? I didn't realize that's what he's been working on even though he's been kind of needy the past few days, very slobbery, and his head feels pretty warm off and on throughout the day. Something about teething was mentioned yesterday but I didn't really think about it, assuming it was still a little early. But this morning his head just felt so warm again, so I thought I'd check just to see if there was a bump where a tooth might be starting. I was not expecting to actually see one! Neither of the girls really had problems teething, especially Gabrielle. I remember finding teeth all the time with no warning or reason to think she was teething. Might be different this time! They do say men can be big babies when it comes to being sick!!
Just kidding all you men!!!!!
I had a little more sympathy for him when I realized what was going on. (nice mom, right?!)

Resting after all that hard work!!


1 comment:

Grant and Jodie said...

yeah gideon!! i can't believe the girls were't fussy when teething. amazing. i'm wondering about cambria b/c she was abnormally fussy yesterday and has been drowling a ton. thanks for the update.