Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Joys

Okay, I wasn't able to get back to this as soon as I would have liked, but life gets busy!! (or I just get lazy, but you'll never know which!!!) Here's a quick update.
And he's off...
Yep, Gideon is crawling!! Slowly but surely! My favorite part is watching the girls' excitement over his new accomplishments. They'll come running into the room-"Gideon's on his knees!!!!" "Gideon sat up on his bottom by himself!!!" "Gideon's crawling!!!" and of course all of this is not just spoken but squealed! It makes my heart so happy to see them love each other so much!
She's got a what?

Gabrielle recently discovered a love of toads at Grandma and Grandpa's house. (Thanks Grandma) She played with the poor thing almost all day. Who knew? She definitely did not get that from her mama!

And there's little Lyla...

Who you never really know what she's getting into next! She is now in this phase of wanting to fix her own hair. Which means she has to put in all the clips she can find! And they all seem to go on the one side. What a fancy nancy!

What other little joys will today hold?
I hope you all take the time to notice yours!

No comments: