Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lyla, Gideon, and Gabrielle
Christmas 2008


I was never one for New Years resolutions, however I did decide that this year I am going to try to stay in better touch with those we love. And there's no time like the present!

So welcome to the Rousset family blog! I may not have a lot to say most of the time, but the little ones grow so fast I thought this would be a great way to share pictures and keep you up to date! I hope you enjoy it !(this is all a new thing for me so patience, please!!)Love you all!



2 comments:

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

Very cute! I added you as one of my blog buddies!! I will be looking for postings :)

Daughter of a Mighty King said...

Well,
I don't really know how to do this, but Stephanie, I think you've done a cool thing for the ones who love your family. Thanks for being such a sweet daughter, and a great mommy!