Friday, January 9, 2009

Shots

Gideon 2 months (pre-shots!)


A tramatic day in any mothers life....shots! Today was Gideon's two month check up(can you believe he's already two months old??!!) and with it came an introduction to those nasty childhood shots. I know it's to keep them healthy and safe, but they just look at you like "why are you letting them do this to me?!" It just breaks my heart every time! And anyone who has seen Gideon cry knows he has this chin quiver that is the saddest thing you've ever seen! But why is it primarily the mom's job? Dad gets to be the fun one,while mom takes them to to dr. to inflict pain!(as I'm typing this, Jesse is changing Gideon's diaper telling him to remember that is was mommy who took him today! See what I have to put up with?) But Jesse is has a great calming effect on Gideon, so I can't really complain!

Well can't think of much more to write tonight. It's getting late(well, 8:30 is late these days!!) and my brain is shuting down! So goodnight!






1 comment:

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

You are so mean!! Giving your baby shots!! Just kidding... I think next time Jesse should take him. :) I like your new page background. Gideon is so handsome!