Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nursery blues...or greens...?

Today is my day to start getting Gideon's room set up. (Yes, he is still sleeping in our room. Normally I would have probably put in his own room when he started sleeping through the night-two weeks old-but I'm trying to keep him from growing up!) Well, in all honesty, he doesn't even have a room yet. It's our spare room/storage room right now! But I am motivated to get it cleaned out and get him in there(He's getting kinda long for his cradle). Motivated, yet feeling a little overwhelmed! We have no more rooms to store things!! Where do I put it all? So I'm trying not to feel to guilty about turning it into a nursery/strorage room!

But I'm not even sure how i'm going to decorate. I had finally found some crib bedding that I liked but its like $170!! For a bed he's going to be in for maybe a little over a year!! Outreageous! So I'm trying to use that color scheme to do my own thing, but it's kinda hard even finding pieces to put together for the look I want! But that's because I'll admit I have a tendency to get a picture in my head and nothing else is quite as perfect. I'm working on it, though. I just need to channel my creativity.

oh, gotta go. Gideon is calling! ( gotta hurry before he wakes up the girls from nap! Quiet time is precious!)

No comments: